BUY YOUR YEARBOOKS HERE!!
Yearbooks can be purchased ONLINE ONLY for $35 by visiting www.balfour.com. First, search for our school, then select the Yearbook icon. You will then be prompted to add a quantity to your shopping cart, and you will create a Balfour account. From there you can simply check out and pay using any major credit card. Balfour will email you a receipt which you should save as your proof of purchase. Books will be delivered to your child’s classroom teacher in mid to late May.
*Please note: Some levels of PTA membership include 1 or more yearbooks! Please be sure to read your membership level carefully so that you do not under or over purchase!
** If you intend to purchase multiple yearbooks, you will need to add each book you wish to purchase to your cart individually, after selecting/changing your child’s grade level.
WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS!
If you have a camera or a smartphone, congratulations…you are now part of our yearbook staff! We are always in need of pictures from all Barnwell events and classroom activities. Be sure to always label each photo with the Event/Class name and Grade Level.
Without this info, photos will be deleted bc we will not know where to put them! To submit photos:
- Download the FREE Balfour Image Share app from your Apple or Android store.
- Enter our school project code: 922281 and our password: gobears when prompted
- Take pictures and upload them!! Remember to use labels
*If you wish to use a “standard” camera, you can also point your computer browser to www.images.balfour.com. Use the same project code and password to upload photos from your computer.
5TH GRADERS ONLY!
If you have a graduating 5th grader, there are 2 additional yearbook opportunities for you…
- BABY PHOTOS: Each year, it is tradition for every parent to submit ONE baby photo of their child for inclusion in a special “Who’s That Baby?” spread in the 5th grade section of the book. This is totally FREE, and something where we strive for 100% participation. The kids all love looking back on their classmates’ baby pics, so please plan to send one in. Photos can be submitted via Image Share (see above) or at www.images.balfour.com. Our school project code is 922281 and the password is gobears.
- CONGRATULATORY ADS (optional purchase): Ad Sales will open this fall…stay tuned for more info!
PLEASE DIRECT ANY YEARBOOK QUESTIONS TO KRISTY DELL’ORTO AT KRISTY.DELLORTO@GMAIL.COM